Saturday 22 October 2011

Readathon October 2011 masterpost

Placeholder. Will be working for the next 8 hours so no reading done then, but I hope to at least finish some of my manga/manhwa I've neglected....

Hour 11: So I just got back from work+dinner eating and I can finally NOW START THE READATHON.

So on my way back from work I couldn't resist buying The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater, and am probably gonna abandon all plans of manga/manhwa reading in favour of this book. I'm just a weak person, I know.

I love the Hour 11 challenge, book trailers are such an interesting medium, imo.

I hope everyone's having a good readathon!

Hour 14: Finished The Scorpio Races. Words cannot express how much I love this book. Won't stop me from trying though. Will attempt a review sometime this week.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you able to get some reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Li! :)

    So how's your read-a-thon so far? Any books you'd like to recommend to anyone needing a reading fix? :)

    You know, if you want some words of cheer, I'm the person to talk to. I know the Manager. LOL. JK. :D
    But really, you can ask me any read-a-thon-related thing on twitter: @travelingreader.

    #cheergolden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your working day will finish soon! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I didn't have to work today, I had a lot of running around to do, and THEN three young grandbebes to keep an eye on (my 11-year-old is cake, but the little ones - Whew!) Basically, after I hit my rounds cheering, I will FINALLY be able to devote the remainder of my waking hours to reading! Have fun!

    Rah! Rah! Shish! Boom! Bah! Reading books will take you far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I haven't heard of Scorpio Races but I need to check it out! Happy readathoning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad you only were able to start on hour 11, but as long as you are enjoying it's still great! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete